We welcome guest posts. If you want to write for Thegardenprepper.com, we’d love to have you! We accept bylined articles to be published on our blog. Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to get your post on The Garden Prepper.
Here’s what we are looking for…
- Your article must be well-written and relevant to gardening topics.
- It must be 100% original and not flipped from elsewhere.
- Lots of photos & lots of examples.
- Must not contain any affiliate or selling link.
- Read a few of our articles to understand our writing style.
- Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following…
The Benefits Of Writing For Us Are:
- Notoriety in the Garden Industry
- Links back to your website
- Increased traffic to your site
- A Strong article portfolio
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following…
- Animal, Farm
There are three types of posts that work well…
1. How-To Post
- Must follow this Guideline 1
- In this article type you will show the readers how to execute a specific training or caring task (step-by-step). You will use lots of photos and examples wherever possible.
2. Simple Question Post
- Must follow this Guideline 2
- In this article type you will be sharing detailed tips and ideas, or the results you have achieved from a specific garden topic or technique. You will explain what you did and the results you achieved, then show the readers (within reason) how to do it themselves to achieve the same results.
3. Based List Post
- Must follow this Guideline 3
- In this article type you will put together a numbered list that will serve as a quick reference guide for new garden parents to help improve their experiences or solve a common problem new garden parents face. Each item in the list will include a brief description.
How to submit…
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for The Garden Prepper’s audience, send us an email with 2-3 your topic ideas to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out the form below: